Labuan Bajo is a small city in Flores. It is the main gateway to visit Komodo National Park. Komodo Wisata will offer some of the best places to visit on the Labuan Bajo tour. Find more detailed information through this page.
Recently Labuan Bajo tourism has become a priority tourist destination in Indonesia. There are many facilities that support this tourism, especially the access to the tourist object. Now you can easily get around the city.
On the Labuan Bajo Paket Tour, you will be able to choose the destinations to visit. You can book some of the best tours while you visit the island of Flores. These tour packages are types of day tours.
Labuan Bajo tours are the best to book if you want to see many beautiful places in Flores. There are also some combination tours you can try to book. These combination tour packages are the best if you want to visit more destinations like Komodo National Park.
The Best Places to Visit on Labuan Bajo Tour
The city of Labuan Bajo offers many of the best destinations to visit. Therefore, we recommend booking your Labuan Bajo tour packages in advance. You can enjoy visiting waterfalls, caves, ricefields, and hiking for a sunset time in some of the hills. The town is small, it is very easy to get around with a motorbike.
For your best day tour of Labuan Bajo, we recommend booking a Labuan Bajo private tour. This type of tour package will serve you better and you can easily spend the longer you stay in each place.
Komodo Wisata Tours and Travel provides the best tour guides for your great holiday. All of the tour guides are professional and have over 10 years of experience in tourism. Enjoy your visit with our professional tour guides.
Below are the best places to visit:
- Batu Cermin Cave. It is located in the main area of town, just 10 minutes from the main tourism area. This place is famous for its mirror caves. When the light falls into the wet stone in the cave, it will show as a mirror. That is why the cave is called Batu Cermin or mirror stone.
- Bukit Sylvia hill. The hill is located just on the north side of the main tourist area, it takes 10 minutes to get there. This hill is one of the perfect places to have a sunset in Labuan Bajo.
- Cunca Wulang Waterfall. Located on the east side of the town, this waterfall is one of the popular destinations around Labuan Bajo. It takes 30 to 45 minutes to get there. Enjoy trekking through the tropical forest.
- Cunca Rami Waterfalls is one of the best tourist destinations in Labuan Bajo. This is a beautiful waterfall near Labuan Bajo. Drive and walk through the rain forest to the south of Labuan Bajo for 1 hour.
- Melo Village is a traditional village located 15 minutes from Labuan Bajo. You can experience the local life and enjoy watching the traditional dance called Caci performance.
- Goa Rangko Cave is located a 1-hour drive and boat from Labuan Bajo. This is the most beautiful place to spend your day in Labuan bajo. Enjoy swimming in the natural pool inside the cave.
Enjoy your Labuan Bajo tour package with our great team. We will ensure that you are satisfied during the tour in Labuan Bajo.